The AEC DISC©® Method
The original AEC DISC©® Method is a unique behavioral skills analysis tool
The AEC DISC©® Method : What is it ?
The original AEC DISC©® Method is recognized for being both innovative and directly operational. This coherent method constitutes a solid and lasting integration while promoting a playful assimilation.
This is a simple and effective model which helps to visualize and understand an individual, a team or a profession.
The original AEC DISC©® Method is known and recognized for its added value in improving the performances of an individual, a team or a company.
The original AEC DISC©® Method offers all business professionals a four-step model to improve people’s efficiency in their job.
1- Get a better knowledge of one’s strengths and weaknesses, as an individual and as a professional.
2- Learn to relax and progress, while respecting one’s own personal limits.
3- Get a better knowledge of one’s colleagues, co-workers or managers’ strengths and weaknesses, as individuals and professionals.
4- Learn how to integrate and take a situation into account.
A unique Method
The AEC DISC©® Method is the only method on the market to combine Carl JUNG’s Psychological Types, William MARSTON’s DISC theory, and Eduard Spranger’s works on WorkPlace Motivators, associating behavioral studies to colors.
The original color Method
This approach is based on the AEC DISC©® Profile, based on the original DISC survey from Cleaver company’s, created and distributed in millions of copies around the world for more than 60 years.
An operational Method
The AEC DISC©® Method is fully operational in many ways :
IMPROVING GROUP COHESION
– Allowing each group member to contribute to the success of the projects he/she is working on
– Identifying differences and complementarities between co-workers
– Validating the qualities required to complete a team project successfully
– Integrating a team’s blocking and motivating factors when confronted with change
– Communicating efficiently so that every member of the team understands and adapts to change
STRESS AND PSYCHOSOCIAL ROSKS MANAGEMENT
– Understanding what causes and triggers stress
– Acting concretely to find comfort, as well as a good capacity for decision and action
– Knowing how to express your stress: from the feeling to the factual explanation of the stressors with one’s manager
– Helping every team member to maintain a quality work life and to implement a project on a daily basis
– Getting a better knowledge of one’s strengths, weaknesses and limits
– Learning how to get some distance with work situations and to ask oneself the right questions to guide one’s work
– Learning to identify potential sources of conflicts and how to avoid them
– Acting on the quality of relations between employees and co-workers
– Strengthening the links between various departments of a same company, and facilitating the consideration of reciprocal needs
– Developing one’s leadership and management skills
– Strengthening the quality of relations between sales staff and customers or prospects
– Improving the commercial speech to be more convincing, make a difference and eventually sell more
– Learning how to prepare trade negotiations and adapt one’s offer according to one’s interlocutor
– Defining objectively the skills needed to hire the right candidate for the right position
– Conducting a job interview and learning to decrypt a candidate’s answers
– Involving the manager(s) of the future employee in the recruitment process
– Introducing the company, making the candidates want to join the company
– Establishing contact between a candidate and his/her manager
AEC RH works in partnership with the Emotional Intelligence Center www.centreintelligenceemotionnelle.com which distributes the EQ-i Profile.
This method has been developed by the Psychologist and Scientist DR. Reuven Bar-On since 1997. It represents seventeen years of research and it is the most used and recognized profile in the world (over 3 million different profiles).
THE AEC DISC©® PROFILES
Discover our profiles : operational management tools
THE AEC DISC©® CERTIFICATION
A certification process in two stages
Bring out the manager in you !
We are all the managers of our own lives.
Patrice Fabart teaches us how to manage with the colors Method.